Your organization may not have the resources or need for a full-time, in-house Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or Data Privacy Officer (DPO), but senior-level experience is required to address the rapidly changing security landscape and provide assurance to customers.
My Virtual Executive Services will help you secure your organization by applying critical, just-in-time skill sets, knowledge, and experience as they are needed, without long term commitment. Engaging the services of a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) or Virtual Data Privacy Officer (vDPO) offers many benefits, including:
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a full-time executive is expensive, especially for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Fractional services allow your organization on-demand access to high-level security expertise without the cost of a full-time executive salary and benefits.
- Essential Experience: With extensive experience and expertise in the field of information security, privacy, and IT operations, I bring a diverse range of skills and knowledge, gained from working with various organizations across different industries.
- Independent Perspective: As an independent third party, I provide and unbiased perspective on your organization’s security posture. This can also help to identify blind spots and provide objective recommendations.
- Supplier Performance: Effective supplier risk management often goes overlooked since many organizations incorrectly believe the contracting organization isn’t responsible for the risk. As a former CISO, I bring experience in evaluating and managing third-party vendors’ security practices, ensuring that your organization’s data and systems are protected throughout the business lifecycle.
- Training and Awareness: Effective cybersecurity requires training and awareness programs for your employees to help build a security-conscious culture within your organization and reduce the risk of insider threats and human error.
Let me support your organizational goals by providing experienced information security expertise without the long-term commitment of a full-time executive.